Cyber liability insurance is a policy designed specifically for data breaches, malicious attacks, ransomware, and many other cybersecurity threats.
Here are some examples of important coverages that your business will have when purchasing a Cyber Liability policy:
- Social Engineering coverage
- Reputational harm caused to your business prior to the attack
- Cyber business interruption Invoice manipulation
- Theft of client funds
- Bodily injury/property damage
Third party coverages
- Regulatory defense and
- fines PCI Fines and assessments
- Contractual Liability
Some cyber liability insurance policies will also include services to help prevent cyberattacks, coverage for credit monitoring, and fraud prevention pre and post-incident.
Not all cyber liability policies are created equally, At The Bunker, we can help you navigate through your different options while moving your business from danger to a safe place!