The first moments of fire detection are critical in saving lives and property. Fire suppression, extinguisher and sprinkler systems respond to a fire in its early stages – controlling the spread of heat, fire and smoke. While these systems save lives, the risk to the contractors and installation companies is large. Your business deserves support from professionals that understand it.
Being Proactive is Key
The Bunker has a program for Fire Suppression Contractor Insurance for fire sprinkler contractors and those businesses with excellent hiring and training programs. Reducing our clients’ risk and trying to prevent loss before it happens is our primary focus. That’s why we provide a full arrangement of risk management measures, including risk assessments, training and employee safety education.
Our Fire Protection Contractor Insurance Program Highlights
General commercial coverage for fire suppression, sales, service, installation contractors, repair, monitoring and testing of:
- Sprinkler equipment – wet or dry
- Chemical systems
- Systems design
- Fire extinguishers
We are able to put together a comprehensive package for businesses needing:
- Fire protection insurance
- Fire suppression system installers insurance
- Fire suppression services insurance
- Fire suppression inspection insurance
- Extinguisher services insurance
- Sprinkler installers insurance
- Fire alarm installers insurance
- Inspection services insurance
- Backflow testing insurance
- Fire equipment dealers insurance
- Restaurant fire suppression insurance
- Alarm installation insurance
- Fire protection contractors liability insurance
- Fire protection professional liability
- Fire protection contractors E&O
- Contractual coverage
- Per project aggregate
- Blanket Additional Insured's
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Employment practices liability
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Crime - employee dishonesty
- Bonds- performance, ERISA
- Workers Compensation (WC Class code 5188)
Why The Bunker is Different
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business. Being a South Florida independent insurance agent has it's many advantages, one of them is having access to the top carriers that offer insurance products for Fire Protection companies like yours.
We’re your neighbors. We protect businesses and people we know and care about, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Contact us and let the our advisors help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you are working hard to build.
Fire Suppression Contractors Frequently Asked Questions
There are multiple policies needed to effectively protect your fire suppression business. Here is a summary of what buying the right insurance could protect you from:
- Damages resulting from errors/omissions
- Workers Compensation
- Property, including the building and equipment
- Umbrella and Excess liability
- Commercial Auto
While it is not required, it's necessary. E&O insurance will protect you for professional mistakes that are made by your company. It is designed to protect you from lawsuits that arise due to claims of negligence, particularly if there were financial losses caused by your action or inaction.
You may considering getting into a contract for a job, that requires you to have it. Therefore, it's best to always send contracts you are considering to your insurance agent to review prior to signing.
Many things can impact the premium. Here are the most common:
- Gross sales
- # of Employees
- Claims history
- Services offered by you
- Contractual requirements